Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 1, 2010

THE BEGINNING (MY WRITTING LESSON)

Bismillah hir rahman nir rahim....

Today I am written in English. I have to do this because I need to improve my writting skills. This is the story. Last weeks my boss asked me to prepare a written reports (Method statement) . After few discussion with the relevent people than I preparing the method statement.The problem is eventhough the idea have been discussed but when putting the word I'm stuck. I 'm not able to elaborate the idea have been given. Than I have to do somethings to ensure that I can put the right word and also fully understand by the readers. Please Allah help me.

Here it is, the beginning of my practicing season "at here". I hope with this method my writting skill will improve.

No comments: